Sunday, September 17, 2023

Fall Wedding . . .

Hello!  Yes, the title says it all... we had a wedding!  My grandson got married on September 9th, to an amazing young woman, and it was just beautiful!   Please forgive all of the photos, my blog is my online journal, and I took a lot of pictures!  Enjoy.




My daughter made this yummy vanilla cake with, raspberry lemon filling.  It was so good!  This is Lisa and Anna adding the flowers to the cake.


Christian, Lisa, Amber, Taylor and Mac, making sure the arch was perfect.


Taylor and Lisa making all the final touches.


Perfect!


Amber making sure Lisa got all the attention she deserved on her wedding day.  She looked so pretty.


Averi was beyond excited.


All set up!


Christian, Bob and Braedon, waiting for the bride.


The magic moment.


I do . . . 


Kisses . . . 


More kisses.


A few precious moments alone.



Hugs, kisses and tears.


Averi, taking it all in. 


Anna, Lisa and Christian.


The girls, Amber, Averi, Lisa, Anna and Taylor.


Amber, Lisa, Christian and James . . .  mom and dad.


The new family . . . James, Amber, Averi, Lisa, Christian, Taylor and Braedon.


Sisters . . . Taylor, Lisa, Christian and Averi.


The Grandparents . . . Bob and I, Lisa, Christian, LeAnn and Roger. 


The grandmas . . . Me, Lisa and LeAnn.


Cute shot of Taylor and Braedon.


Cutting the cake . . . 


Opps ;0)


Toasting each other.






A delicious Italian dinner!




From beginning to end, this was a beautiful wedding, held on a beautiful evening.  Lisa was so excited and wanted to help with the cake and all the decorations, and it was so perfect. The wedding was held in my daughters beautiful yard, and it was such a perfect evening for a wedding.  Lisa really wanted to have a beautiful sunset, and Mother Nature did not disappoint... it was gorgeous.  It was a small private wedding, and my daughter, Amber and her husband, James, were wonderful accommodating hosts.  Lisa is from France and her family couldn't be here to celebrate with her, although her sister, Anna, was able to come from Ireland, and I know that made Lisa so happy!   

Christian and Lisa are a beautiful couple, with hopes and dreams for a wonderful future!  It was a fun day, a beautiful wedding, ending with a delicious dinner, and a fun farewell.  


"And think not that you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course." -Khalil Gibran

See you soon, 
Hugs and Love, 
Barb



9 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a beautiful wedding! Thanks for sharing your awesome pictures. You have a lovely family! See you again soon.

Lori said...

Everything was just beautiful. So happy that the weather was nice and provided a gorgeous sunset. The pictures are all amazing. Have a great week.

Christine Smith said...

Hello my friend,
So good to come back for a visit, and oh my word! What a beautiful wedding. Such a lovely couple and I couldn’t think of a nicer venue, and that sunset! The photos were wonderful and you all looked fantastic. Even the cake was perfect. God bless them as they begin their life’s journey together.
Christine

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful day....and such a beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing all your photos! Congratulations to all of you!! Such a fun way to expand the family:)

Billie Jo said...

Hello! Oh my goodness!!! What an absolutely beautiful day! Congratulations to the lovely couple. Everything was perfect, my friend! So nice to see you!

Donna said...

A Beautiful couple!! And the cake was gorgeous!! Were those sugar roses or fresh roses on top? Beautiful!
You take all the photos you like! Loved them all!
hugs
Donna

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

What a beautiful weddng. the cake! I would not be able to make a cake look so professionally done- wow! Congratulations to the newly married couple and to your family.

Marie Rayner said...

What a beautiful wedding Barb! Loved seeing all of the photographs! You have a lovely family. Its nice to see you and LeAnn together! That cake is stunning! xoxo

Latane Barton said...

What a beautiful wedding. Love those initmate outdoors weddings. I wish the very best for the couple.

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...