Monday, June 20, 2022

Monday Thoughts

 

Happy Monday!  I hope the week-end was a good one for all of you...especially the father's out there, I hope they got spoiled.  My week-end was pretty quiet, even Father's Day, which I didn't even get pictures of...can you believe it?!  It's funny how when you are blogging on a regular basis you always have a phone or camera in your hand, I guess I need to fix that don't I.  We did celebrate by having a pancake bar with all the fixin's - bacon, scrambled eggs, all kinds of syrups, sprinkles, mini M&M's, coconut, all kind of berries, whipped cream and watermelon, it was delicious!  Later we had ice cream bars for dessert.  It was a fun day spent with all the father's in my life.

The sunset photo was taken by my friend just around the corner, isn't it gorgeous!  I love having friends with the same passion for a beautiful sunset.


It's been so cold this Spring, but my flowers seem to love the cooler temperatures and are finally starting to bloom, and blooming flowers make me very happy 😊

 Have a wonderful rest of your Monday, stay safe and enjoy life wherever you!

Hugs and Love,

Barb


8 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

That is a beautiful photo of the sunset, and your flowers are gorgeous.
Happy Monday to you as well.

Deb J. in Utah said...

That sunset picture is gorgeous! I also love beautiful flowers and it looks like have a lot of them. I hope you have a wonderful week. See you again soon!

Lorrie said...

A beautiful sunset photo! The cooler spring has made flowers last longer here, too. Yours are beautiful in all those deep shades.

Vee said...

Comments poof!

Kerin said...

What a fun thing to do.... a breakfast bar! My Grands would love that! Happy that ya'll had a nice weekend.
Your flowers are beautiful, and so cheerful!
What a wonderful time of year :)

~K.

Latane Barton said...

I found you over at Vee's blog. Love scanning through some of your posts so I followed you!

Billie Jo said...

Hello! The sunset photo is gorgeous! And I Love the idea of a breakfast bar. It sounds heavenly! Enjoy these beautiful summer days, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb....gosh, I have missed my blogging friends. It has been a while since I have been on here. Your flowers are all beautiful and so vibrant. I certainly would welcome your cooler weather. It has already been in the 100's here. Hope you are having a great summer and enjoy every moment with family...

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...