Saturday, September 3, 2022

September . . .


Happy September, friends!  It's finally here!!  I just wish it felt like September.  This week was one of the hottest weeks we've had all summer, today it was 100 degrees.  It's not suppose to cool down until next Thursday, where it will be in the 80's...I can hardly wait!  Here's just a few of the things that made me smile this week...more to come next week!


Yes indeed, these are, Pumpkin Spice Oreos!


Lovely peaches from a wonderful fruit stand in our area...peach cobbler and jam in my future, maybe even homemade peach ice cream!


Of course I made my nightly walk outside to take photos of anything I could find.  The sky was even peach colored, it was orange because of the smoky skies.  You can kind of see the cars in the photo, and mounds of dirt, because two new homes are being built next to us.  We own an acre of ground between us, so we won't feel too crowded.  The people who are building are very nice.  One of the homes will be a family with three children, and the other home is being built by the parents, who are a little older and didn't want to take care of more than an acre.  I'm happy that they are finally building, it's been almost 8 years since they bought the acreage.  I'm hoping it doesn't block the sunsets, but I'm afraid it will :0(

Have a wonderful, Labor Day, and please be safe! 

Hugs and Love, 

Barb

3 comments:

Vee said...

I'll be on the lookout for those cookies!

Latane Barton said...

Oh yes, I am ready for cooler weather, too. But, it will come soon and we'll all be fussing later on about it being cold. Such is life.

annie said...

Leaves are turning here on some plants. I love Pumpkin spice..not sure how Oreos would be but I am guessing pretty good!

We've been Busy. . .

Hello!  How many of you celebrate, May Day?!  I can remember making May Day baskets in grade school, but I'm pretty sure it's someth...