Thursday, September 8, 2022

Day Trippin' . . .

Last week we got up early one morning and decided to go on a day trip.  The mountains near our home were just calling our name, and even though we have driven those roads at least a thousand times, there's always something new to see.   It was hot, smoky and dusty but it was still nice to get away from the hustle and bustle and noise of the city.  











We are finally cooling down.  Yesterday's 100 degrees compared to todays 80's feels wonderful, and that makes me happy!   I think I'll work on getting my house ready for my favorite season ;0)  

Be safe.
Hugs and Love,

Barb




2 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Barb. Great pictures. You live in beautiful country. All of these scenes look so familiar. What beauty you are surrounded by! Have a good weekend.

Vee said...


Hi Barb~

Have tried to comment on your last few posts and one after another comment goes
up in smoke. I try to remember to write a comment elsewhere and copy and paste. Sometimes, that doesn't work at all. I am doing it that way now and hoping for the best. If not, I will email. I don't know what is going on, but I know that it is happening at my blog as well.

Anyway, enough of that. I enjoyed your day trip and the beautiful photos. You sure do live in a beautiful corner. It is wonderful to set off without a care in the world.

I was rereading a post of mine about haircuts and laughed myself silly all over again about your little grandson slamming the door shut on you. Too funny.

Have a blessed weekend!

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...