Friday, February 21, 2020

The Blues . . .



 





We decided to take a ride this afternoon and I was shocked at all the snow that is still left on the desert.  I guess I just don't notice it as much in the country or in the city, where the roads are all plowed and the streets cleared of snow.  We didn't see a blue moon, but everything was so blue, the sky, the snow, the mountains, it was all so beautiful!  But, it was very cold, it never got over 20 degrees the entire day, I was really grateful for heated seats.  We stopped on our way home and had Mexican food to warm us up, and when we got home, sure enough, the blue had turned to gold!  The world isn't so blue after all!!

Be Safe!! XOXO

Hugs and Love,
Barb

7 comments:

Sue said...

Indeed beautiful blues, Barb, the sunset just made it more beautiful, now that Dh is driving we went for a drive yesterday, to enjoy our first snowfall, actually is was a dusting. `Smile~
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Sue

Deb J. in Utah said...

Lovely pictures. My favorite is the sunset. Have a great Sabbath tomorrow!

Marie Rayner said...

Stunning photographs Barb! Our vistas here this time of year are very grey and dreary! Beautiful sunset! Happy Sunday! Love and hugs, xoxo

Shug said...

Awe....I love this post. Isn't it amazing how..."Just like that" the sky and all around can change. Girl...20 degrees is COLD. I think we have had maybe 4 days when the temp dropped to 32, but was back up into the 40's by noon. Enjoying your snow pictures for sure. Is't it also amazing how Mexican Food can warm the soul. We have great Mexican food restaurants around here. Have a Blessed week....hugs

The WIlloughby Family said...

I think sunsets are prettier at your house! Or maybe it's just that you have an eye for them! ❤❤

Anonymous said...

Barb, when I saw the title of your post, I was afraid it was a sadness blue but hooray it isn't! Love your blues and golds. Thank you for sharing them with us! xo

LeAnn said...

You always take the best of photos. I love that you take drives and photos. You do capture the beauty of these cold days.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way!

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...