Thursday, December 19, 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS...


“This Christmas mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love, and then speak it again.” 
~Howard W. Hunter~

But most of all, remember the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas!!

Love and Hugs - Barb

3 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Barb! I have missed seeing you - but I am back in the blogging world, so will be coming around to say hello more often. I hope you have a wonderful Christ-centered Christmas. Hugs from UT. Love ya, my friend!

Vee said...

Oh I’m glad that I can comment. This is such loving advice...I will heed it. Have a blessed Christmas.

LeAnn said...

Thanks you dearest friend for this one. I loved the quote. May you know the love we have for the two of you. So happy we are friends and share children and grandchildren. You are one of my favorites.
May you have a sweet celebration with your family. Prayers are mighty for our shared family. I hope they have a fabulous time; they deserve to have these precious moments together.
You have the light and love of the Savior in your heart this Christmas season and always! LeAnn

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...