Sunday, October 9, 2022

Fall has arrived . . .

Happy Sunday!  Yesterday as we were driving we finally saw a glimpse of some fall colors here in the valley.  In the next couple of weeks it will be really beautiful!  This is my favorite season and I try to make the most of it while I can.


Here are some of my favorite things for fall . . . 

Watching my grands have fun in the crunchy fall leaf's.



And watching the harvest moon as it rises above the hills.

Taking a drive to the hills that we love and that my husband grew up in.  They're so beautiful this time of year.  We are just a bit early for the full color, but it sure was pretty.








At the end of the day, this is what I came home to... it was a perfect ending to a perfect day. 



"Everybody needs beauty...places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul alike."
~John Muir~

Enjoy your week friends, be safe . . . XOXO

Hugs and Love, 

Barb

11 comments:

Shug said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. Colors!! and what precious moments with the kids playing in the pile of leaves. These are good times. Hope you have a great week Barb.

Homemaker'sThoughts.blogspot.com said...

It really DOES look like you had the perfect day! Gorgeous. Thank you for always sharing the beauty that surrounds you, Barb. God bless your week ahead! Mary

Vee said...

*Swoon* So beautiful!

Latane Barton said...

Wow! Those Fall photos are outstanding. We are nowhere near those fall colors yet.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Beautiful pictures, Barb! Happy October to you!

Lorrie said...

What amazing and vibrant colours, Barb! A lovely day to enjoy with someone you love!

annie said...

There is nothing like the blazing glory of autumn. The photos are beautiful.

Kerin said...

Beautiful Fall pictures! Fall is my favorite time of the year!
Your Grands are so darling, and growing like weeds :)

Enjoy this season in all of it's glory :)

~K.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Beautiful pictures. The colors are looking lovely already, and that shot of the moon is spectacular. So is the sunset at the bottom of your post, and the bison(?).

Jennifer said...

Wow - you are right! Fall has definitely arrived and is absolutely beautiful! I just all your photos! What fun...playing in the leaves! Looks like you are taking advantage of these lovely days!! Hope your week is going well!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Barb....I as wondering if I could get the "easy" apple cake recipe that you mentioned (on my blog) the other day? I would love to try it. I love apple cake but, like I mentioned, the one recipe I have is super labor intensive! Easy sounds much more my speed!! If you don't mind sharing....feel free to email it to me. (isaiah61.3@yahoo.com) Thanks much!

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...