Monday, July 23, 2018

Guess who came to Dinner . . .



A few weeks ago, our oldest daughter and her family were camping and invited us to come up to spend the day and have supper with them...these guys were also invited...or maybe they just decided to invite themselves!


They loved us!  We are horse people and nothing made, Taylor happier than to have horses come right into the camp...she is a true horse whisperer, all horses flock to her.



When it came time for dinner,  they were ready.  They were also great about waiting their turn ...


All except this one...he was a little sassy.  We told them that they were welcome to stay for dinner, as long as they cleaned up after supper.  They were good with that!  Of course, everything had to be sterilized when they got done... ;0)  





Crazy horses...that's just the kind of company we keep, the best kind me thinks!

Have a good rest of the week, and be safe.


Hugs and Love,
Barb



11 comments:

Gina said...

Barb, what beautiful horses! Were they wild horses? You are braver than me.

Deb said...

Great pictures. Looks like a fun camping adventure. I love it! Great to check in with you again. Have a good week!

Sue said...

Just loved this post, Barb, how awesome, such beautiful visitors! Hope you are having a great summer, I am trying to ease back into blogging.
Blessings,
Sue

Vee said...

Nothing like this ever happens around here! 😁 Glad that it was a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is hilarious!!!!! Looks like there was a lot of horsing around!

Billie Jo said...

This is amazing, Barb!!!!
How fun it must have been!!!
And your photos are always so beautiful. : )

Shug said...

Oh my goodness Barb.....I love your sweet life. The fun stuff that you all do as a family and the great adventures that you take. The scenery is so very pretty and the horses are so pretty!!!! Continue having fun my friend....,

LeAnn said...

What a fun post! I first of all love that you were up with our sweet children. I really love that the horses were so friendly and came right into camp. Of course, our dear Taylor Jo would be ecstatic about that one. She is a true horse whisperer. I have seen her in action. Yes, I guess you would need to sterilize your food equipment.
I loved all the photos, of course. Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way for all!

Cindy said...

That's awesome!! What a fun way to spend an evening!

Saimi said...

Ok, now that's my kind of outing!! They were definitely well mannered guest taking turns and all and even helped with the cleaning!
How fun and you did a great job taking pictures!!

Marie Rayner said...

What fun Barb, and such beautiful photos of some incredibly beautiful creatures! I was always a tiny bit afraid of horses when I was a child. My sister, on the other hand, love LOVED them! Love and hugs to you and thanks so much for sharing! Hope you are having a lovely weekend! xoxo

Happy Spring!

  Outside my window . . .  Two weeks ago this is what it looked like.  We had a  huge winter storm, and got 12 inches of new snow!  It was c...