Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Happy February . . .

I love February!  I'm not sure if it's because it's one month closer to Spring, or if it's because it's the month of love!  I think it's because it's because it's the month of love.  💓

I just thought I would share some of my favorite love songs with you..


Ray Price - This Thing of Ours


Chicago - Colour My World


Etta James - At Last


The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody


Bread - If


Martina McBride - When You Are Old 


Whitney Houston  - I will Always Love You

 
Andy Williams - Moon River


Bobby Vinton - Roses are Red


Elvis - Can't Help Falling In Love With You


Ray Charles Singers - Love Me With All Your heart


Marty Robbins - My Woman, My Woman, My Wife


Eddie Arnold - I Wanna Go With You


Glenn Campbell - For My Woman's Love

And of course - I Wanna Be Bobby's Girl.  The first time I saw Bobby, I wanted to be his girl, and he married me!
Of course that was 48 years ago, and you know what?  I still wanna be Bobby's girl!!


These are just a few of a very long list of love songs on my playlist, I just chose a few.  Enjoy listening, and happy February!

Be safe - XOXO

Barb

7 comments:

Lori said...

Your list of love songs is great. I love At Last. Every time I hear it, it just touches my soul. Have a great day!!

Deb J. in Utah said...

All great songs. Thanks for sharing your playlist! See you again soon.

Vee said...

Ahhhh...the playlist is a labor of love. I am going to listen to just one...Unchained Melody. Nobody has ever sung it like The Righteous Brothers. Thanks, Barb!

Debby said...

Unchained Melody hands down for me. I also like Red Roses for a Blue Lady by old blue eyes, by Frank Sinatra.

Christine said...

Happy February my friend! Wow! You sure have brought back many fond memories for me; both about my own life and that of my parents. Thank you Barb! I was listening to a bit of Jim Reeves yesterday. What a voice he had too, but I agree with a few of the other ladies; Unchained Melody and the Righteous Brothers 👌

Have a lovely day and God Bless,
Christine

Homemaker'sThoughts.blogspot.com said...

All the oldies but goodies!!!! Thanks so much, Barb, for putting this all together for us! : ) Happy February to you and quick little hug. : )
Mary

LeAnn said...

Those oldies are the best ever. When Roger was on his mission in Northern California, I loved the song "I Left My Heart in San Francisco.
Our song for High School was Blue Velvet by Bobby Darin. Thanks for sharing all of these. I will be listening to them. I think Bobby's Girl is the best!
Big hug for you!

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...