Friday, January 13, 2023

First big hurdle and thank you . . .

 

Hello friends.  Thank you for all of your kind words and prayers on my behalf, I can't even tell you how much I love and  appreciate all of you.  Thank you. I have conquered my first big hurdle of this challenge I am facing.  It feels so good to get that out of the way!  I am doing well, and feeling like I can do this!  I will be sharing more with you about what has been going on, but for now, I just want you to know that all is well, I am doing well, and will continue to grow and learn through this experience.  

It has been rainy, snowy, foggy, warm, cold and freezing here, very  typical for Idaho this time of year.  We always have a January thaw and this year it has been crazy.  Mostly because it would freeze, snow, thaw and then freeze again.  We are suppose to have snow for the next few days, and I am looking forward to it, I love the snow!   I have a few books I have been wanting to read and some scripture study that I need to catch up on.  This year, we are studying the, New Testament, and it has been amazing, I love these beautiful books and stories of Christ.  

I hope your week-end is a good one and I hope your new year is starting off good.  

Much Love and Hugs XOXO

Barb

9 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Grit and grace. You got this!!!!!

Vee said...

Phew! Glad that all is well. Your January sounds like mine. My drive looks like a giant slushie.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Barb. I have been thinking about you and wondering what is going on. I wanted to reach out, but figured that you would share more when the time is right. Yes, I am also enjoying the New Testament study this year. I am loving the scriptures more and more with each year of Come Follow Me Study. I hope that all is well. So glad to hear that your first "hurdle" is over. See you again soon, I hope.

Homemaker'sThoughts.blogspot.com said...

Hi Barb - like everyone else, I don't know what that hurdle is, but you are in thought and prayer and I'm glad you think everything went well. It sounds like you have a wonderful attitude and that the grit and grace you spoke of is something you are experiencing. I'm in the Book of Acts right now and every year I see and learn something new and it's exciting how the Lord helps us in that understanding. God bless and keep hanging in there!!!

Billie Jo said...

Dearest Barb, I am holding you in my heart as you face the cross you are currently carrying. You are an inspiration, my friend. Hugs!

Jennifer said...

Barb - so glad to hear from you...and to know that you are doing well! I have my own "hurdle" coming up soon. You are inspiring me with your positive attitude! You have been on my mind - and in my prayers. Here's to another week of much grace ahead!

Lorrie said...

It's such a relief when the "hurdles" are crossed, one by one. Grit and grace!

Kerin said...

Well done, on getting over your first hurdle. Proof that step by step you will meet with success.
You have fortitude and stick to it~ness; after all, you are from strong pioneering people!

~K.

Lori said...

Hugs and prayers for continued recovery. Take this time to relax, read, nap and recover.

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...