Friday, January 18, 2019

Random Phone Photos for Friday . . .

I thought it might be fun to show you some random photos from my phone, and how life is at my house, not always glamorous.  Sometimes, I'm not even sure what's on my phone, because when I'm not looking, someone, and I won't mention any names, takes my phone and takes pictures...it's all good.


I took this one on my way to the chiropractor's office the other day - it was a frosty cold morning, with the fog nestled down in the hills.


My sweet little, Cole Dog . . . he's getting old.


A random sunset photo . . . love my sunsets!


This is one someone else took...my son, Chris and his son, Brody,  looking at something...that was obviously not very interesting!


Another photo that I didn't take . . . I would have had Taylor smile, she's so beautiful... ;0) 

Every 2nd Sunday of the month,  I have all my kids over for dinner...it looks like it must have been a little boring!  Maybe we were all too full to smile.  I made Cafe Rio salads, they were so good!  But, it looks like I need to figure out a way to liven up the day, we did play a game, that was fun, and I think we even got a few smiles, just no pictures of smiles!




Many, many years ago I bought a cookbook from, Avon.  It was a small book with recipes from around the world.  This recipe for, French Quarter Bean Soup is delicious.  I was sending my daughter the recipe, so it was on my phone. 

It's a rainy, nasty, cold, drippy day today.  Many of the schools in our area were closed due to freezing rain and bad road conditions.  We are suppose to get snow on Sunday, so, it's a typical January in Idaho!


Stepped out the door right before supper and this was the sunset, not too impressive, but still pretty.

Be safe, and have a great week-end!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

8 comments:

Marsha said...

Barb....sometimes it's just fun to look at randomness. I like to look deep into the pictures and wonder what people's thoughts are or what event was happening surrounding a photo, or..............

Anonymous said...

Barb, that first picture makes me feel cold! Brrr but beautiful!! And sweet Cole dog - I love his loving face. XOXO

Saimi said...

Love your Friday candid photos especially your sweet dog Cole. That face and big brown eyes melts my heart! Your frosty scape and sunset are beautiful as is your granddaughter even without a smile. I heard about the day off of school as my Grandsons also were out. Idaho doesn't do that very often but safety first thats for sure!!
Have a good weekend!!
Saimi

Shug said...

Great shots on your phone. My kiddos do the same thing....they grab my phone and take pictures...Most of time, like you, I have no idea what all is in my photo gallery. I guess these kind of pictures make for great conversation. Wondering what in the world was going on at the moment, or WHO took this photo. I just love your sunsets! They never fail to deliver the awesome beauty that surrounds us. hugs to you Barb

Vee said...

Hahahahaha...I've a set of photos that I was not going to share, but I just might seeing that you shared yours. Apparently, I was having a similar problem...my place is not hip and not happening. Yours looks as if it has better possibilities. Your granddaughter is beautiful!

Christine said...

What a great idea to blog about what you find on your phone (pictures). I'm sure I'd find some scenery and random faces.
But your dog is darling. It looks like he has frost around his face.

Jill said...

Great pictures and I just love older cookbooks! I'm always looking for them at yard sales and thrift shops and I love when they have little notes etc written in them and stains... so well loved! :-) Hope you are having a great week!

Blessings,
JIll

Terra said...

I enjoyed this visit with you and your family in this post; that is a good idea to have a set schedule for family feasts. I saw on your more recent post you said you are feeling a bit blue, I hope you are having a good day today.

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...