Saturday, December 23, 2017

Oh Come, Let us Adore Him!


 At this Christmas season, I bear my witness of the Savior of the World. I know that He lives. I know that He was anointed before the creation of the world to proclaim liberty to all who have ever lived. He was born of Mary in Bethlehem and raised in Nazareth.  He lived a perfect life. He suffered and was crucified for the sins of the world. He rose again the third day and stands enthroned in the heavens above, at the right hand of our Heavenly Father. Of His birth and life I can only say, “Oh, come, let us adore him, Christ, the Lord” .

Merry Christmas!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

8 comments:

LeAnn said...

Thanks for these beautiful thoughts and testimony of our divine Savior Jesus Christ. I love Him too just like you.
Have a very lovely Christmas celebration with your family. We are sending you loving Christmas thoughts from Hawaii. Big hugs for you two!

Marie Rayner said...

A very Merry Christmas Barb! Like you I love the Saviour and I enjoyed your thoughts and testimony. God bless you both. Love and hugs, Marie xoxo

Vee said...

A Merry and Blessed Christmas as you celebrate Him!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Saimi said...

Beautiful and true! Merry Christmas Barb!!

Marsha said...

Barb,

Thank you for sharing your Christmas Testimony of our Dear Lord, the Savior of the World.

Bless you, my friend - Marsha

Shug said...

Beautiful words Barb......absolutely beautiful.... Hope your New Year will be filled with many Blessings...
I see a lot of cold weather is heading down....Stay warm and stay safe....Big hugs

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Sweet Barb!

Happy Spring!

  Outside my window . . .  Two weeks ago this is what it looked like.  We had a  huge winter storm, and got 12 inches of new snow!  It was c...