Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Passing on a Prayer Request . . .


Hi friends, I'm passing on a prayer request from, Billie Jo,  my sweet friend at, Afternoon Coffee and Evening Tea.  She will be saying a prayer for all those wonderful people in Texas, who are experiencing such tragedy and loss . . . they need the power and strength of our prayers.   She has asked that we all join in offering a heartfelt prayer at 6:00 p.m.  I will be praying with her at 4:00 because of our time difference, (she lives in Pennsylvania). Thank you dear friends.  

Hugs and Love,

Barb

7 comments:

LeAnn said...

This is a wondeful idea; we will join with you all at 4 pm to say a prayer for all of those that are going through this tragedy and those assisting. Love you much dear friend for this one!

Barb said...

Thank you...love you too.

Marsha said...

I didn't get this in time for the 4:00 p.m. prayer but my husband and I have already been praying for them. What a wonderful gesture to post it on a blog for everyone to see.

Billie Jo said...

Hello sweet friend,
Your photo is beautiful.
And so is your heart.
Thank you for passing along the prayer request.
This is what blogging is all about. : )

Barb said...

I so agree . . . time to get this blogging thing back...nothing like praying together. Hugs and Love to you, Billie Jo.

Jill said...

Been praying and will continue to do so... very sad to see the devastation. Heartbreaking. :-( Thank you for your kind words on my blog, your friendship means a lot.

Blessings,
Jill

Saimi said...

They been in my prayers daily!

Happy Spring!

  Outside my window . . .  Two weeks ago this is what it looked like.  We had a  huge winter storm, and got 12 inches of new snow!  It was c...