Friday, August 14, 2009

The three little bears -

Karen wanted me to post a few pictures of the bears that Bob took while driving to Alaska with
Chris. Can you spot the two little bears in the first photo? One of them decided to cross the road - look how long his feet are! The next photo is of a really big bear. These bears were just off to the side of the road - needless to say, you did not want to break down here! These are black bear not grizzly, but still just as dangerous.

Well, I guess it is out to the yard to pick green beans and water the lawn - never a dull moment. It just seems to me that summer is slipping away. The trees will be turning soon - I already have falling leaves on the lawn. Another summer gone.
Enjoy your day.

Love, Barb

No comments:

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...