Friday, November 27, 2009

Leftovers!!


Usually I have tons of leftovers to deal with at Thanksgiving, but today, when I went to get some stuffing to put on a turkey sandwich - IT WAS GONE!  Dread!  Thank goodness I planned ahead and put some in a container before I cooked it.  So . . . the stuffing is in the oven, and my sandwich will have to wait.

I don't usually like leftovers, but there is one recipe for stuffed shells that I like to make and it is a great way to use up leftovers from Thanksgiving - I don't have a picture, because I'm not that ambitious, but trust me, it's really good and goes perfect with that left over salad and cranberry sauce!

Turkey Stuffed Shells

One Box large pasta shells, cooked and drained
Leftover stuffing
Cooked turkey, cut up
Cream of Chicken soup or leftover turkey gravy

Combine turkey and stuffing; mix well.  Stuff shells.  Place in a greased 9x13 baking dish.  Pour gravy (or soup) over shells.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.  Enjoy!

Blessings, Barb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I sent leftovers home with the guests!
Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Laura

Karen Beth said...

Sounds yummy. We didn't have a lot of leftovers either. I did have my turkey sandwich for lunch today though. Have a great evening. Love, Karen

Happy Spring!

  Outside my window . . .  Two weeks ago this is what it looked like.  We had a  huge winter storm, and got 12 inches of new snow!  It was c...