Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's a new day...


"Integrity means being whole, unbroken, undivided. It describes a person who has united the different parts of his or her personality, so there is no longer a split in the soul ... For the person of integrity, life may not be easy but it is simple: Figure out what is right and do it. All other considerations come in second." -- Harold Kushner: Living a Life That Matters

I've been forced to think about integrity and honesty - just know that I will not lie for you or about you, and I expect the same courtesy. My husband, children and grandchildren are and will always be the most important people in my life and will always come first in my life. I make no apologies for anything I have said or done - I am me, I say what I think and feel at the time - you will never have to second guess me . . . . This is a new day.

No comments:

Finally April~

  I know, I'm a little late, but I finally made it! Outside my window ~   I can't even tell you how happy I am that April is here!  ...