Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stand by Me . . .




Cole

Today, I was listening to a song that just tugged at my heart strings!  Cole, my sons dog, was sitting by me as I was just crying and feeling such emotion from this Christmas song - he put his head on my lap and looked so sad, I know he was trying to make me feel better.  I wonder what he must have been thinking?  Dogs are such faithful friends!  They are always so happy to see you, they love you no matter what and would defend you at any cost.  Cole is with me all day long, and I really do depend on him as company during the day.  Isn't it wonderful to have these little friends in our lives?  I feel sorry for those who don't like pets - it always makes me wonder about their character.  Coles dedication to me, reminded me of one of my favorite YouTube videos - I sure have been putting a lot of them on my blog lately - anyway, it's a good one, we all need someone to stand by us, to help us through the rough spots in life.   This video is from the documentary,  "Playing for Change", "Songs around the World".  Enjoy.



Blessings, Barb







No comments:

Happy Spring!

  Outside my window . . .  Two weeks ago this is what it looked like.  We had a  huge winter storm, and got 12 inches of new snow!  It was c...