Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Thankful For . . .


Today, I'm thankful for my children and grandchildren!  I was sick with the flu on my birthday, so last Friday they had a birthday party for me!  Amber made the most wonderful potato, cheesy, bacony (is that a word?) soup, jessica brought rolls and yummy pumpkin dessert - wonderful gifts of cutness and fun things to do, and we can't forget the chocolate!!! Thank you so much for being my children and making me so happy, not only on my birthday, but everyday.  I am so proud of  each of my kids, they are, and always have been the light of my life.  Thank you for giving me beautiful grandchildren to hold and love - they also are the light of my life.  And how can I forget my sons - thank you, I love you too.  Chris - well, he has Cole, and I love him too!  Poor little puppy, he cut his foot that night and had to have stitches - he is now called . . . fatmandoozlehoppydog!

1 comment:

The Stewart said...

I agree, you have some pretty awesome kids!!

Happy Spring!

  Outside my window . . .  Two weeks ago this is what it looked like.  We had a  huge winter storm, and got 12 inches of new snow!  It was c...